Accounting and Tax Analyst
- Prepares Monthly Management Report
- Update Balance Sheet Schedules
- Prepares Monthly Bank Reconciliation Report
- Prepares Weekly Cash Flow Projection
- Responsible in recording normal operating transactions including but not limited to payroll, revenue and collection.
- Responsible in checking liquidation expense entries done by AP.
- Responsible in timely preparation and filing of tax returns such as Vat Returns, Expanded Withholding Tax – Compensation and At Source, Income Tax Returns, Documentary Tax, Final Tax
- Updated in BIR Tax Laws
- Assist External Auditors in the Annual Audit
- Prepares Draft Audited Financial Statements
- Prepares Annual Income Tax Computation
- Assist in BIR Tax Audit
- Other tasks that the Group Finance Manager may assign
- Must be a graduate of B.S. in Accountancy, preferably CPA,
- With working experience of at least 1 year.