National Capital Reg
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Creates budgets, manages expense claims, bank reconciliations.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Provides monthly financial statements and other relevant reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents and performs various account reconciliations (e.g. bank) activities within the deadline.
- Files BIR forms and ensure that deadlines are met (1601-C, 0619-E, 1601-EQ, 2550M, 2550Q, 1702Q, 1702 RT, 1604-E, 1604CF)
- Represents the company on BIR and taxation matters
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Can start immediately.
PHP 16,000 - PHP 18,000