BA Assistant (NUEVA)
- Handles Order to Cash (O2C) transactions: performs Good Receipts, issuance of Delivery Note, issuance of billings, Customer Collection, and booking of collections.
- Prepares Annual Customer Credit Assessment and as needed
- Handles Customer Master Data creation and maintenance.
- Performs Annual Fixed Asset count and other related fixed assets activities
- Supports Senior BA and Business Unit team on some administrative task.
- Supports Logistics in processing of Duties & Taxes Payments
- Education level – BS Accountancy graduate
- Preferably with 1-2 years working experience specialized in Finance/ Accounting
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Competence in Advance Excel
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Accuracy and attention to details
- With pleasing personality and able to communicate well with customers
- Able to work independently and achieve effective results within minimum supervision
- Willing to work on site (Makati)
18,000 – 20,000
M-F | 8AM-5PM
Place of Deployment
1 year contract