BA Assistant (EUNI)
- Support in Pre-sales offer preparation.
- Involvement in Order Processing for standard products and system business.
- Perform Goods Receipt and Issue Delivery Note to be endorse to the Procurement & Logistic.
- Handle & coordinate timely dispatch of Invoices to Customer.
- Administer collection together with the Global Shared Service such as checks, Certificate of Withholding Tax (CWT) and allocation of payments received.
- Prepare the CWT Transmittal Form and other related journal entries if necessary.
- Support in monthly/quarterly/annual closing activities.
- Fixed assets coordinator for business unit.
- Document Filing and Organization in the existing share point.
- Other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Course (Accounting, Economics, Finance) is highly preferred
- Open to any BSBA course as long as experience/knowledge in accounting/finance fields is demonstrated
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Hard-working, self-driven and willing to learn
- Customer-service oriented
- Has good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Team-player, can work with diverse individuals collaboratively
- Willing to work on site (Makati)
25,000 – 30,000
1 year contract