Manage the project throughout the project Life Cycle
- Ensures an adequate handover phase, analyzes customer’s requirements, examine their commercial and contractual feasibility and transferability.
- Supports the PM in managing and optimizing targeted financial results with due processional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow and asset management.)
Handles Project Finances
- Ensures the accuracy of costs and pricing calculations as well as overall project books and records including recording of such appropriate system e.g. SAP
- Performs applicable requirements for month end activities
- Prepares commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures accuracy of the commercial project data (i.e. Forecast and Cash Flow)
- Ensures the application and the continuously managing of the financial Guarantees, Bond and project securities.
- Leads the customers requirement and expectations with the Project Manager
- Ability to interpret and execute contract (customer and supplier) terms and condition.
Support the ASEAN Controller
- Assist in the forecast process in the region in close alignment with the controller
- Ad hoc reporting assigned from time to time
- Manage overdue AR in the region
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in (Finance, Accounting, Business Management)
- At least 3 years of experience in the related field and successful demonstrations of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- SAP experience and knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities combined with a critical mindset
- The candidate should have demonstrated skills to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure to meet time constraints is required
Up to 40,000
1 year contract