Food Safety Officer
National Capital Reg
- To inspect, as frequently as may be prescribed by the Global Amenity Services, food preparation, handling, packing or selling of food within the specified area assigned to him;
- Ensures Sanitary Permit, Health Certificate and all laws of land on a hygiene perspective are being complied by the Food Business Operators carrying on business and report to the Global Amenity Services.
- Development, implementation and management of effective food safety and hygiene programs to assure proper programs are in place to meet strategic goals as well as all applicable regulations.
- To procure and send for analysis if necessary, samples of any article of food which he has reason to believe or on the basis of information received including from a purchaser are being manufactured, stocked or sold or exhibited for sale.
- Monitoring, recording, analysis, and reporting on the Food Safety and Quality System metrics.
- To investigate any complaint which may be made to him in writing in respect of any contravention of the provisions of the Act, or rules framed thereunder;
- To maintain a data base of hygiene records within the area assigned.
- To maintain a record of all inspections made and action taken by him in the performance of his duties, including the taking of samples and seizure of stocks, and to submit copies of such records to the Global Amenity Services as directed in this regard;
- To respond to incidents of food poisoning in his area and to send report and initiate corrective action;
- To facilitate preparation of Food safety plans and facilitate introduction of food safety systems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
PHP 45,000 - PHP 50,000