- Coordinates with local insurance re annual requirement for motor, aviation, and marine policies
- Coordinates with local broker re annual importation/export/ and other permits
- Coordinates bidding of our properties, this happens if there are to dispose,
- Maintains Corporate Documents
- Purchasing of CAPEX equipment e.g. vehicles, major equipment – this one should be really be done by the person because it involves dealing with suppliers.
- Accounting or Finance Graduate, well-versed in Excel
- Must be Highly competent in Payroll, Annualization, Income Taxes, FBT, Government Dues Remittance – (we have a 3rparty service provider doing our payroll, the HR shall just review the works, upload them in BPI Bizlink to be credited to the bank and passed on to our Finance Director for review and approvals to our GM or Commercial Director).
- Must be competent in writing, oral communication, reading and analysis
- Knowledgeable on Budgeting, Monitoring and Reforecasting – (we have templates for this)
- Knowledgeable on contracts management for example: HMO, Group Life Insurance, Retirement Plan (we have existing contracts, and all she has to do is to renew them annually and submit employee on yearly basis)
- Knowledge of Labor laws is an advantage, but if there are certain issue on labor, we consult our legal for counsel